Ongoing BRICKS training modules
Discover the content of each module and find yours!
Descriptions are offered as a guide and are not intended to be prescriptive. The BRICKS training modules are open just for members of the BRICKS Community.
Discover how to become a BRICKS Community member.
To find out more about the BRICKS training modules, click on the links below:
BRICKS Community focused training modules
To register, please fill out and submit the online form, or download the form in MS Word format and send it either per email to email@example.com or per fax to +39 050 3871401.
A confirmation email will be sent; if you have not received this message within two weeks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations should be notified at least three days in advance (per email or fax).
Participants will be offered the following material:
- Training materials as specified for each module
- Training attendance certificate
- Buffet lunch
- Using the BRICKS Community web site
- Guidelines for the implementation of small/medium cultural heritage organisations websites (in collaboration with the MINERVA Project)
- Innovation of Museums environment module